Winegard stationary automatic-finder Truck and RV
Pathway X1 and G2-Plus models for Truck and RV
Mobile Satellite TV for the Long-Haul! Built tough and
dependable specifically for truckers.
100% automatic = no dish pointing!
Smaller / Lighter / Ruggedized for trucks!
X1" mountable, stationary automatic (Truck and RV version)
- Automatically finds your service provider TV signal when
stopped. (FOR DISH NETWORK customers ONLY)
"Carryout G2-Plus" mountable, stationary automatic (Truck
and RV version)
Automatically finds your service provider TV signal when stopped.
(FOR DIRECTV or DISH NETWORK or BELL ExpressVu customers)
Power and cabling: X1 (Dish)
includes the coax cable and no other connection is necessary if using the
correct receiver models. The G2-Plus (DirectTV or Dish
includes the coax and a small power "injector" box to
plug into 110 volts for power
(Dish) connection diagram
G2-Plus (Dish, DirecTV, or Bell connection diagram
All mounting options are sold separately at ----->
(no sales tax on ANY ORDERS) - Canadian orders, please PHONE
Perfect for truck drivers and RV's. RUGGEDIZED internal
components with 2-year warranty
with Dish Network, DirecTV, and Bell ExpressVU, receivers
(depending on model)
If you want HD (hi-definition) mobile satellite TV, then you must
use Dish Network as your provider.
If you do NOT need HD, are already a DirectTV customer, or if you want the
NFL package then we recommend using DirectTV as the provider.
Canadians will find that Bell ExpressVu is the provider to use.
pointing when you are stopped -. No manual pointing.
Feel more like you are at home and less like you are on the road.
THE U.S.A. - Two year parts and one year labor warranty!
Additional items that you need to have to watch TV:
- To be able to see 360 degrees around the vehicle, you must install
high enough that the top of the dome can see the sky. (preferably
5 inches of it above the roof.) The further north that you go,
the more critical that the height becomes. See
for height recommendations. If you cannot leave the recommended
portion of the dome above the truck, it can still be used, but the signal
may be blocked by a roof or other surface that prevents a clear view
of the southern sky at that time.
- Installation of the unit is different on every truck, so
call us if you have any questions prior to purchase.
We are here to tell you the best ways to do it!
- For our
install examples guide page - click here
- For our exclusive "no-drill" style of bracket
instruction sheet, click here
- A Subscription to service provider (i.e. DISH Network, DIRECTV,
- Satellite TV receiver (provided by the satellite tv company you
subscribe to or purchased with the unit above)
- Television or the ability to connect a TV signal to your a computer
or monitor that has TV input.
- Mounting bracket (if you are going to mount it.) Remember
that these units can simply be set out and not mounted too. That
is easy to do on a camping or tailgating trip, but not so easy in a
customers need to READ THIS NOTE
about their lease policy on new receivers please.
(Bracket not included
unless ordered. For various bracket options, see --->
Included with purchase:
- X1 or G2 Winegard dome antenna
- All wiring and power switch cables, including the coax cable (Mounting
Bracket not included unless purchased separately)
- Installation and operation guide
- 2yr parts / 1yr labor factory warranty!
Specs & Dimensions: (NOW smaller and lighter than ever!)
- Installation available in Albany, Oregon (call
us for pricing and appointment.)
- 30 coax cable (included)
- Dome is only 13.5" high x 14.3" diameter
- Weight is only 12 lbs
- Works with the DieselBoss no-drill or bolt on brackets
- Can be flat roof-mounted or portable too for RV'ers and tailgaters!