- Industry standard PC*MILER Routing with
new 2018 MAPS!:
- Practical or Shortest routing for trucks.
- US and Canada address-to-address
Zip code entry mode (U.S. only)
trailer routing & 48'/96" routing
13' 6" height standard, or user defined heights
- HazMat specific routes for General, Explosives, Inhalants,
Caustic, Flammable, and Radioactives.
- National Trucking
Network and Toll Avoidance capability.
- Voice Instructions and turn-by-instructions (route is
on-screen and not printable)
- Step-by-Step Address or zip code Entry with Type-Ahead
makes entering your destination easy. (U.S. and Canada)
- "Clear View" lane assistance screen when
you approach a freeway split or exit to show you the correct lane to
- Updated Points of Interest (POI's) including Truck
Stops, Scales, and Rest Areas and 7 million others with phone numbers.
- Finds best sequence for up to 50 stops or choose
your own sequence and preview your trip before you
hit the road.
- Night Mode reduces glare and eye strain to improve
night time safety.
- Map Turn Arrows clearly illustrate your upcoming
- * Regular map updates and program updates now capable
from inside of the program.
- Additional modes for Cars and RV as well.
* Live communications, updates, RouteSync, traffic features, and weather
info require an internet connection in your truck to use.
Internet connection is NOT required for routing and guidance.
- Redesigned Graphics give CoPilot Truck version
9-2016 a whole new look and feel. It's simpler, clearer and easier to use
- Enhanced 3D Map Display with ultra-clear view of
the area around you.
- "Alternate route" display and "Drag
Route" to review multiple detour options on the screen
for clearer route choices.
- "Major roads preview" screen shows just
the main freeway/highway numbers and names for your route.
- "Show Speed Limit" plus alert now built
in for the U.S. roads. User settable.
- "Clearer display" on maps of trucking restricted
roads and bridge heights and clearances, and weight restrictions.
- Miss a turn? With fast automatic route recalculation,
you will never be lost.
- *"RouteSync" link now allows dispatchers
who have PC*Miler Streets with the "connect" module to send
routes directly to CoPilot Truck drivers.
Note: this version does not
calculate the state miles between 2 points - you need version 8 at
the following link to do that for IFTA at
- * Live weather checker screen for any city. (NOT
an overlay on the navigation map!)
- * Real time traffic optional. Avoid all or
individual traffic incidents ensuring on time arrival to your next pick
up or drop off. Yearly subscription and internet connection required
for this feature. (purchase
- Live Facebook and Twitter updating feature can
automatically post a FB or Twitter update when you depart or arrive
at your planned destinations.
- Estimate how much your trip will cost
based on fuel efficiency and price.