Winegard T4 and D4 "DuraSat" and "RoadTrip" IN-MOTION
automatic-finder Truck and RV TV systems.
Mobile Satellite TV for the Long-Haul!
Built tough and dependable specifically for Truckers and RV'ers.
100% automatic in-motion or stationary
viewing = no dish pointing!
Smaller / Lighter / Ruggedized
- Works with all three main providers:
- DISH or Bell in High Def (HD) if you have an HD plan and
- DirecTV is Standard Def (SD) only
- Automatic signal finding (no manual pointing!)
- Stays on the signal when stopped OR when IN MOTION as long
as there is a clear line-of-site to the southern sky.
- SMALLER and QUIETER than any previous in-motion unit with
IMPROVED TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
- One-button on/off operation to watch LIVE TV while traveling
or when stationary
- UV Protected, weatherproof rugged dome
- SMALL footprint at only 14.3" diameter and 13.5" high!
- Single TV (D1) or Dual TV (T1) coax model versions
Power and cabling: Includes a wall
on/off switch that you MUST connect to your vehicle 12V power
system. Typically we would make that connection to a
cigarette lighter socket or light somewhere near
your TV. Package includes 25' of coax and 25' of power
Perfect for truck drivers and RV's. RUGGEDIZED
internal components with 2-year warranty
Works with Dish Network, DirecTV, and Bell ExpressVU, compatible
Note 1: If you want HD (hi-definition), then you must use
Dish Network or Bell (Canada) as your provider.
Note2: If you want the NFL package then we recommend using DirectTV
as the provider.
Note 3: Canadians will find that Bell ExpressVu
is the provider to use.
RAPID AUTOMATIC pointing when you are stopped or moving -.
No manual pointing.
Feel more like you are at home and less like you are on the
MADE IN THE U.S.A. - Two year parts and one year
DirecTV customers need to
READ THIS NOTE about their
lease policy on new receivers please.
How to install
satellite TV on a truck - FOR OUR FULL IDEAS AND GUIDE PAGE
----> CLICK HERE
Mounting Bracket Options - FOR OUR FULL Lineup of EXCLUSIVE big-truck
satellite mounts ----> CLICK HERE
RECEIVER MODEL NOTES:
- Best for Dish Network is the ViP211Z (adds $89.99 in cart)
HD and SD for Dish. You can add any POWERED usb external
hard drive to this receiver to make it a DVR recorder too (up
to max of 2TB size.)
- Best for DirecTV is the HR24. (adds $99.99 in cart)
(Although it is capable of HD at home, DirecTV is in Standard
Def on mobile units. So it will be in SD with the units
on this page when in your truck or RV.)
- For DVR recording on DirecTV, use the H24-DVR. (add
$199.99 in cart) But remember that it can only record
the channel you are watching unless you run a second coax down
from the dome unit on the back of the vehicle. Dish Network
has a separate hard drive adapter that can be purchased separately
and plugged into their ViP211Z receiver to make it a DVR.
- To be able to see 360 degrees around the vehicle,
you must install high enough
that the top of the dome can see the sky. (preferably
5 inches of it above the roof.) The further north that
you go, the more critical that the height becomes. See
for height recommendations. If you cannot leave the recommended
portion of the dome above the truck, it can still be used, but
the signal may be blocked by a roof or other surface that prevents
a clear view of the southern sky at that time.
- The unit can see through an air foil (spoiler) type of roof,
ONLY IF YOUR PAINT HAS ZERO METAL FLAKE CONTENT IN IT!
Most paint has SOME metal in it. We recommend our AIR
GAP kit to mount it higher in these cases to ensure full coverage.
- Installation of the unit is different on every truck,
so call us if you have any questions prior to purchase.
We are here to tell you the best ways to do it!
- For our
install examples guide page - click here
- For our exclusive "no-drill" style of bracket
(various bracket methods sold here separately) instruction sheet,
Included with purchase:
- Truck or RV mountable DuraSat antenna dome (black or white)
- All wiring and power switch cables, including a 25' coax
- Installation and operation guide book
- 2yr parts / 1yr labor factory warranty!
Specs & Dimensions: (NOW smaller and lighter
- Installation available in Albany, Oregon
(call us for pricing and appointment.)
- Dome is only 13.5" high x 14.3" diameter
- Weight is only 10 lbs
- Works with the DieselBoss no-drill or bolt-on brackets or
the included bolt-down feet kit for flat roof trucks and RV
- Can be flat roof-mounted, rear-wall mounted, ladder mounted,
window mounted, load-lock mounted, or portable too for RV'ers
Additional items that you need to have to watch TV:
- A Subscription to service provider (i.e. DISH Network, DIRECTV,
- Satellite TV receiver (provided by the satellite TV company
you subscribe to OR purchased with the unit above)
- Television or the ability to connect a TV signal to your
- Mounting bracket (if you are going to mount it.) Remember
that these units can simply be set out and not mounted too.
That is easy to do on a camping or tailgating trip, but not
so easy in a truck stop